WHERE IN THE WORLD IS OUR MISSIONARY?


ELDER SETH LORENZO COSBY
Tahiti Papeete Mission
L'Eglise de Jesus-Christ des Saints des Derniers Jours,
Mission Mormone, BP93
(for pkgs add: Cours de L'Union Sacree)
Papeete Tahiti 98714
Polynesie Francaise

3.8.10

Peter and I visit Mom




My brother Peter and I went to Arizona to visit my Mom. I flew to Salt Lake and drove down with Peter.  We had a lot of fun on our road trip!    Last winter Mom had a spell of hospitalization and illness and was too sick to make it out for Katrina's wedding, we were so happy to  find her recuperated enough to want to visit Kitt Peak with us and my sister Sara and her family and then to travel up to our old home in Prescott!  Mom and I are standing on Courthouse Square  in front of the Prescott Post Office Building (across the street) where we would visit my Dad in his office.  What a lot of great memories were brought back by this trip and visits to family and friends!  We were able to settle some affairs of Mom and all enjoy being together.  Peter, who is our family genealogist, shared some great family stories and took me to family history sites along the way.  We also just had fun together eating favorite foods and hanging out at interesting places.  The picture of me and Peter was taken at a bridge where we stopped and were taking pictures of California Condors . . . More pictures are posted on my facebook of this Arizona trip.  After being with all my sisters for my Dad's birthday, it was a special treat to be with Peter and my youngest sister and my Mom as well!  Mom is also going to use the plane ticket she bought for Katrina's wedding to make a trip to Texas this year, so we are looking forward to some more good times with family!